Best place to buy Mosaic Select Sets ?

Direct from Mosaic is my recommendation.

Agree. I suppose some Bay Arean who finds a used Select at Amoeba, and who has one of the ubiquitous $2 coupons in hand, night save a couple of bucks over a new set from Mosaic. But even that doesn't seem like a deal.

Best bet: order all your Mosaic stuff in one big order. Lower shipping per item.

I'd recommend ordering directly from Mosaic. Unfortunately, their international shipping rates are quite high, but there's no real alternative for people living outside the United States* - unless you've got an American contact who's willing to order from Mosaic and forward the CDs; that might be a bit cheaper.

(*You can get a few Verve/Mosaic sets for relatively low prices in Europe, of course)

and, of course, if there happens to be a problem with the disks or packaging after transit, they will sort it out for you without hesitation.

Cheers everyone, glad to be back and healthy again. Btw this is a rare occasion for me , jazz on cd : ) I hope my vinyl isnt mad at me lol. But I heard ther Paul Chambers Select on our NPR station and loved what i heard.

I love Mosaic, and have bought many, MANY sets from them over the years. My complaints about them are VERY few.

But their shipping costs - particularly on small orders - are definitely a pain.

Maybe they do that to encourage larger orders - I don't know. All I know is that their shipping costs are high enough that I usually try to get a couple local buddies to all go in together on one order, so we can all combine on shipping.