what are you drinking right now?

On 12/23/2023 at 6:45 PM, mikeweil said:

The Christmas weekend bottle, one of the best Corbieres wines I know:

A9IZ6BIlS-WrLMTijzPihw_pb_x600.png

Château Pech-Latt

Corbières 2018

https://pech-latt.com

On 12/23/2023 at 7:28 PM, optatio said:

👍 - Château Pech-Latt, near Ribaute, Les Corbières, Languedoc - I was there!

Montmija Signature, another red wine from Ribaute, Les Corbières, Languedoc - https://www.biomarkt.de/montmija-signature -  bought in Göttingen ...

Edited by optatio

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, clifford_thornton said:

La Croix limoncello.

wonder if the thread starter, aloc (Jerry, I think his name is or was), is still around? Seemed like a good chap.

Funny, I was just wondering that myself earlier today and checked his profile.  He hasn't logged in since 2014.  

15 hours ago, jlhoots said:

Booker 2020 Fracture (extended) - 100% syrah

I really like Booker's White. Their Oublie GSM red blend is very good too. I don't even know if I've had the Fracture.

Unfortunately, their wines are getting very difficult to obtain here on the east coast. What they send this way is usually grabbed up by the restaurants. I don't understand why wineries allow this as it limits the number of people who can learn about their wines and forces anyone who wants to try them to pay the exorbitant restaurant prices, which prices out many potential drinkers.

I hope that Constellation is true to their word and leaves the Jensen family to run the place as they have in the past. I'd hate to see this winery go the way of Meomi.

1 hour ago, Kevin Bresnahan said:

I really like Booker's White. Their Oublie GSM red blend is very good too. I don't even know if I've had the Fracture.

Unfortunately, their wines are getting very difficult to obtain here on the east coast. What they send this way is usually grabbed up by the restaurants. I don't understand why wineries allow this as it limits the number of people who can learn about their wines and forces anyone who wants to try them to pay the exorbitant restaurant prices, which prices out many potential drinkers.

I hope that Constellation is true to their word and leaves the Jensen family to run the place as they have in the past. I'd hate to see this winery go the way of Meomi.

Agree about exorbitant restaurant prices, but that's for most wines. I belong to their (Booker) wine club, & they ship 6 bottles to me twice a year. The Jensen family seems committed to what they do. You never know.

• 2 weeks later...