NFL chat thread

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of mediocre-to-bad teams in the league, me thinks. How bad is Carolina? What a stinkeroo of an effort against the Bucs.

There's a big dropoff in this league after the Colts and Patriots, and probably the Cowboys. But, it's still pretty early.

The Chargers are crazy for dumping a coaching staff that had them at 14-2 last year. Knuckleheads.

Green Bay 4-0.

Favre incredible so far.

Not saying they're the Colts or Patriots but certainly way above pre-season expectations.

Next week vs. the Bears on Sunday night (5-0?). I can't see Favre getting beaten by Griese.

Seems like all you gotta do to beat the Bears is stop the run. They go to the pass, it's over.

Look out people. #37 is coming back for this weekend's game. He's rested and mean. Pat defence is already looking ornery, and Rodney will only add more of this attitude. Look out rest-of-the-league!

Suspended safety Rodney Harrison is eligible to return to the Patriots today after serving his four-game suspension for violating the league's banned substance policy, and according to his agent, he can't wait.

"He's big-time pumped up, ready to go," said the agent, Steve Feldman.

37.jpg

Edited by connoisseur series500

Actually, there's talk that Smith is done for the year.

Perfect.

As if we Niners fans haven't suffered enough.

Losing Smith isn't all that big a deal [he, well....sucks basically] it's what the Niners will replace him with that worries me.

Go Ninersunknown-full.jpg

Ugh.

Edited by GoodSpeak