Soy makes you gay

did you know hitler refused to take any money for his, ah, administrative activities, claiming that he earned enough money as a bestselling author; but that he earned tremendous amounts by (illegally but somehow it as overlooked) not paying any taxes. oops wrong thread

actually when people said you should post outside the politics forum they were thinking of Jackie McLean :)

Someone had posted about this on "that other site", so I thought I'd pass it on here.

From the good folks who brought you the timeless kneeslapper "Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice".

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327

Awesome. The guy makes a whole bunch of "scientific" claims about soy, talking about studies and the like, and provides absolutely no footnotes or links to said studies or any other actual "proof".

i'm also missing the proof that homosexuality caused by tofu or whatever is

severely damaging our children and threatening to tear apart our culture.

but don't forget

Soy sauce is fine. Unlike soy milk, it's perfectly safe because it's fermented, which changes its molecular structure. Miso, natto and tempeh are also OK, but avoid tofu.

Someone had posted about this on "that other site", so I thought I'd pass it on here.

From the good folks who brought you the timeless kneeslapper "Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice".

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327

Awesome. The guy makes a whole bunch of "scientific" claims about soy, talking about studies and the like, and provides absolutely no footnotes or links to said studies or any other actual "proof".

The studies were obviously "faith based".

BM, I was raised in a strict Christian household. My father is prominent in his church, and my brother is an ordained Baptist minister and former Navy Chaplain. Trust me based upon my experience...........this is no scam. These folks really believe these kinds of things.

When I was arguing with my father about homosexuality NOT being a lifestyle choice recently, I asked him if he "chose" to be heterosexual.

Want to guess what his answer was?

When I was arguing with my father about homosexuality NOT being a lifestyle choice recently, I asked him if he "chose" to be heterosexual.

Want to guess what his answer was?

"No, my dick chose for me"?

:lol:

There is also a guy here at work that is hardcore anti-gay. He also claims to have "chosen" to be hetero.

:wacko:

Maybe he has.

Quite frankly I don't understand the derision directed at those who believe that we choose our sexual orientation. I remember quite clearly in the late 60s when I was in the 6th grade at Gatner Ave School in East Paterson, NJ , we had an assembly where health professionals addressed us on the choices we could make. We then had to sign up for the one that appealed to us and then have our parents sign a permission slip. I remember my father being quite relieved at my choice, but I sensed my mother's disappointment that I would never share her love for Judy Garland.

Quite frankly I don't understand the derision directed at those who believe that we choose our sexual orientation. I remember quite clearly in the late 60s when I was in the 6th grade at Gatner Ave School in East Paterson, NJ , we had an assembly where health professionals addressed us on the choices we could make. We then had to sign up for the one that appealed to us and then have our parents sign a permission slip. I remember my father being quite relieved at my choice, but I sensed my mother's disappointment that I would never share her love for Judy Garland.

This just goes to show how much those damn liberals have destroyed the public school system.

Man, they simply didn't have that shit when I was growing up. How the hell was I supposed to make such a decision all by myself?!

stupid question from someone who may know about Hasselhoff but not about this american debate: even if homosexuality is "only" a life style choice: where is the problem? i mean, that "murderer" or "terrorist" are life style choices which are harmful for the society as a whole i do understand - but is being gay any more harmful than being married (man-woman i mean) and not having children? what's the standard argument at this point?

:lol:

stupid question from someone who may know about Hasselhoff but not about this american debate: even if homosexuality is "only" a life style choice: where is the problem? i mean, that "murderer" or "terrorist" are life style choices which are harmful for the society as a whole i do understand - but is being gay any more harmful than being married (man-woman i mean) and not having children? what's the standard argument at this point?

"Perversion" - Christian folk

:rofl: You've out done yourself this time, Randy... :g

but is being gay any more harmful than being married (man-woman i mean) and not having children? what's the standard argument at this point?

Here's a question I've always wanted to ask these zealots: which is worse: a gay couple who adopted two Guatemalen (sp?) girls and bring them to church and Sunday School every Sunday? Or a hetero couple who don't attend church except maybe Easter and Christmas?

(The first situation is a reality, BTW. I'm sure the second one is as well; but the couple in the first situation and their kids are dear friends of mine)

Edited by Big Al