Garth's List #6 Postponed

Yes, I know it is weird to post a "non-list" BUT I had promised quite a few people that I would be posting a new list this week. However, my back surgery has thankfully been moved up, and I will undergo the knife on Thursday morning, 14th .... My rugby playing days are catching up with me ... So I will be in some sort of recovery for several weeks, wearing a brace (they are going to "fuse" one level), and I am not sure how this will work trying to do the mailings ... I will use my recovery time to cull my collection a little deeper, and a new list will appear in the next two weeks ...

I also want to thank everyone for the great response to my sales ... my nine children and four ex-wives thank you for putting bread into their mouths.

Yes, my prayers are with you. Do you need someone to look after your collection while you're laid up? I'll even pay my own gas to get down there! ;)

My prayers are with you also, Garth. I've enjoyed conversing with you in recent weeks. Take care of yourself - don't worry about us and CD's, just get yourself better.

Take care,

JF

Yes, my prayers are with you. Do you need someone to look after your collection while you're laid up? I'll even pay my own gas to get down there! ;)

Sure Al .... That would be great, as long as you promise to walk my dog (a boisterous mini-schnauzer) a mile or so every morning at about 7 a.m. The rest of the day while you are indulging yourself with my collection, you can also make breakfast, lunch, and dinner for me, and bring me grapes and glasses of wine when I request it ... Please call me to make arrangements ...

Good luck garthsj.

As a veteran of three "lite" back surgeries (microdiscectomies, no fusions) I sympathize. But they are getting pretty good these days, and it sounds as if you are athletic. That is a huge plus.

The physical therapist will be your best friend....

Good luck garthsj.

As a veteran of three "lite" back surgeries (microdiscectomies, no fusions) I sympathize. But they are getting pretty good these days, and it sounds as if you are athletic. That is a huge plus.

The physical therapist will be your best friend....

Thanks Riverrat .... I do try to keep myself in shape ... see the attached pictures ... Of course, I have gotten a little older since these were taken on Clifton Beach in Cape Town in 1957! ... BUT NOT MUCH! :P

Edited by garthsj

I'M BAAACK!

Thanks for all of the good wishes folks .. it worked. After five and a half hours worth of spinal surgery last Thursday, I am home, wearing my very sexy corset, and recovering well. I should be up and running, so to speak, at a good clip by the weekend ...

Till then I will be thinking about my next list ...

Thanks again,

Garth.