Welcome back!

Jim Alfredson

Hi everybody!

So sorry this took so long. I hope you enjoy this new version of the Invision software. I realize the look is quite different, but I think it is easier on the eyes and easier to read. The extra security added to this new software is really nice, too.

You should notice an increase in speed as well, since we upgraded mySQL. In any case, I apologize again for the lengthy downtime and welcome you all back.

POST AWAY!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim, I'll look into it... it is probably relatively easy to make a "large font" skin. Our old skins are still available as well, I've just disabled them as they need to be re-done. I don't know if I'll offer the numerous skin choices I did in the past. That's a LOT of work.

Cool, and thank you!

The server went down Monday morning. Weekly back-ups are done on Sunday (not sure what time on Sunday). Anything posted after the back-up was lost, unfortunately. Thankfully the server crashed relatively soon after or we would have lost a lot more.

That's what I thought. The new skin looks classy!

I would just like to say that MAJOR props need to go to Jason from Invision Tech Support. The man worked tirelessly to get us back up and running and to update the database. Whatever Invision is paying him, isn't enough. He also dealt smoothly with my meddling (I'm a DIY'er at heart... always wanted to take over and do stuff myself...) and had great suggestions.

Jason, you are the man!

I would just like to say that MAJOR props need to go to Jason from Invision Tech Support. The man worked tirelessly to get us back up and running and to update the database. Whatever Invision is paying him, isn't enough. He also dealt smoothly with my meddling (I'm a DIY'er at heart... always wanted to take over and do stuff myself...) and had great suggestions.

Jason, you are the man!

Is this a Texas cat? If he is, maybe I can pick him up on the way to Milazzo's wedding & he can get his party on at no cost! :g

Seriously, thank you Jason, who/whereever you are.

Edited by JSngry

Ah, the other thing I notice is that you don't have the link at the bottom that pulls up the last three or so pages of new posts. Is that another job for later?

MG

Yes, but you can still view Today's Active Topics from the main index page, right under the Board Statistics header. Obviously, there won't be too many active topics right now! :)