The NFL Page

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emmitt smith was a marked man yesterday and his broken shoulder is proof.

he is a class player, but the cowboys' d was out to get him.

parcells coach of the year?

not yet, but top 5

marvin harrison most humble nfl superstar.

the view of hall's punt return from the endzone was the shiznet

also when did snoop dawg start doing mnf?

fo' shizzel, my nizzels

ss1

Nice avatar, Berigan.

Say, what's the implication of the mid-eastern smilie? I don't know when to use it.

BTW, Colts missed a FG, "leaping" penalty on Rice, 1st down Colts! Odd call.

Nice avatar, Berigan.

Thanks, I found it myself! ;)
Say, what's the implication of the mid-eastern smilie? I don't know when to use it.

Funny, I always saw it as a Ninja kind of thing, but I guess it can be seen either way....I use it when I am bored with the other ones! Just use it when showing shock I guess...talking about when to use one...how about this one???? :rcry

That was a fucked up call! Unsportsman-like behavior??! What the hell was that?

I'm not a Bucs fan nor a Colts fan and yes the Bucs should've never let them tie it up in the first place, but that last call was stupid.

My sentiments exactly. A horrendous call. :tdown

Funny, I always saw it as a Ninja kind of thing, but I guess it can be seen either way....I use it when I am bored with the other ones! Just use it when showing shock I guess...talking about when to use one...how about this one???? :rcry

Oh, NINJA! I got it now! You don't have to hit me over the head with a two-by-four! Well now THAT makes sense.

Here's a use for the crying roboticon:

Rooster and I went to Borders and the had all the Conns EXCEPT for the Hill! :rcry:rcry:rcry:rcry:rcry:rcry:rcry:rcry:rcry

Oh, NINJA! I got it now! You don't have to hit me over the head with a two-by-four! Well now THAT makes sense.

Here's a use for the crying roboticon:

Rooster and I went to Borders and the had all the Conns EXCEPT for the Hill! :rcry:rcry:rcry:rcry:rcry:rcry:rcry:rcry:rcry

Ohhhhhhh, is that the robot crying?

I thought it was a robot with a moustache! :g:rcry

my weekly picks

5 star lock of the week

ravens - 7 vs cardinals.

others

over 37 points in tampa / redskins

is sapp acting stupid or what?

over 47 points packers/ chiefs

this one might hit 100 points

dolphins - 3 1/2 vs jags

no problem for the dolphins

broncos -7 vs steelers

hey the steelers might not even make the playoffs, the way they are playing

browns pick

browns - 3 vs faiders

the faiders are too old

sunday nite

seahawks - 3 1/2 vs 49ers

seahawks are playing some ball

monday nite

rams -11 vs falcons

who carezzzzzzzzz??????

ss1

PS

b-3er

did you happen to see the michigan comeback vs minnesota?

:)

Steelers-Broncos game just started.

Chad Scott gets an interception early. Broncs better not think they can just pass all day long. Steelers will be prepared with all the negative press about their secondary. I'd run on them.

This promises to be a good game.

New England just beat the Giants. Offense stunk up the place but the Giants were worse. Collins threw four interceptions. Roman Pfifer had 19 tackles for NE! Defence looks great but Brady is having some problems.

KC and GB are slugging it out right now. All tied up.

Brownies looked like the better team against the Raiders in their win.

Another win for Parcells.

Better than my 'Skins did - got a whuppin' at the hands of the Bucs.. back to .500, which is where I think they'll be at the end.

Jim S - nice game for the 'Boys! Watched the end of that game after the outcome of mine was no longer in doubt.

Actually, I have NFL Sunday Ticket in the house, it's fun getting to see all the games but if taken to full extreme probably could be construed as wasteful couch-potatodom.

I viewed this game as a test for Dallas. Granted, the Eagles aren't firing on all cylinders right now, but the talent is definitely there, and we all know that on any given Sunday, etc., so I figured that if we just played a close game all the way through and didn't get a total butt-whuppin' that it would be one of those "moral victory" things, and there would still be reason for optimism about the direction in which this team is headed.

Well, it turned out better than that, didn't it?

!!!!

(Note to all NFL players, broadcasters, etc. - the above message did not use the word "football" one time. Get a clue...)