Tom Brady and Giselle Bundchen at the Village Vanguard

kh1958

In 1968 I worked for a radio station, and had the pleasure of meeting Jean The Shrimp Shrimpton. She was billed as "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World", and I wouldn't disagree. The models of today can't hold a candle to her IMO.

I saw a picture of her a few years ago, and she looked terrible, with bags under her eyes and a double chin. But in her day she was the greatest of them all!

Who and why are Tom Brady and Giselle Bundchen?

The point of this thread is it is assumed they'd be among the last persons on earth to frequent the Village Vanguard?

They look like they're on the prowl.

That's about all I can think to say right now. Well, she's pretty. Ok, that's all.

Edited by MoGrubb

Who and why are Tom Brady and Giselle Bundchen?

The point of this thread is it is assumed they'd be among the last persons on earth to frequent the Village Vanguard?

They look like they're on the prowl.

That's about all I can think to say right now. Well, she's pretty. Ok, that's all.

Yes, two clueless celebrities are pictured in a vapid gossip story, standing in front of the hallowed ground of the Village Vanguard, no doubt oblivious to the Village Vanguard's existence. It seemed amusing to me (but then I'm easily amused).

In 1968 I worked for a radio station, and had the pleasure of meeting Jean The Shrimp Shrimpton. She was billed as "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World", and I wouldn't disagree. The models of today can't hold a candle to her IMO.

I saw a picture of her a few years ago, and she looked terrible, with bags under her eyes and a double chin. But in her day she was the greatest of them all!

And when you look in a mirror you see what.... an old man with bags under his eyes and a double chin maybe? :)

Who the F are these people, and why are their images littering up this Forum? :rmad:

I'm guessing you didn't enjoy the flaming Russian penis thread either.

I was just in a bad mood and got pissed that our society's cult of pseudo-celebrities infested this world. I see enough of it in other places.

Edited by paul secor

It's just that the thread title is wrong: It should read "in front of" instead of "at the Village Vanguard" - you should know how easily some members are mislead! :P;)

I smell lawsuit!! :P

In order to defend myself, I'm going to have to depose all the Victoria's Secret models.

Who the F are these people, and why are their images littering up this Forum? :rmad:

I was just in a bad mood and got pissed that our society's cult of pseudo-celebrities infested this world. I see enough of it in other places.

I understand completely: "Photogenic Airheads Obstruct View of Sonically Perfect Club where the Coltrane and Mingus and Miles and Other Greats Played."

What are you, green or something? ;) All culture in America eventually becomes tawdry.

Edited by connoisseur series500

What are you, green or something? ;) All culture in America eventually becomes tawdry.

:D

It's just that the thread title is wrong: It should read "in front of" instead of "at the Village Vanguard" - you should know how easily some members are mislead! :P;)

I smell lawsuit!! :P

In order to defend myself, I'm going to have to de-pose all the Victoria's Secret models.

Good luck, isn't that what they do for a living?

Edited by Man with the Golden Arm