Help Me Name my Cats

robviti

Jazz Cats  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Howdy folks,

Today I adopted two male cats from the local shelter. It's been a year since my cat Nica died, and I decided it was time to open my heart and home again to some mouse-slappin' critters. As far as names go, I want to pick two jazz names that "go together," i.e. co-leaders, bandmates, etc. If you're interested, take part in my poll (results are non-binding). Feel free to offer other suggestions, serious or not. ^_^

i can't imagine naming cats anything without knowing their personalities! sorry but that makes perfect sense to me.

I second that. You couldn't do the same with a son, or even with a dog, for training purpose a dog must have a name and he respond to it, but with cats you can wait for a while and observe their behavior. I mean you can even naming them Clem and Chuck if their will result extremely edgy or crusty. ;)

i can't imagine naming cats anything without knowing their personalities! sorry but that makes perfect sense to me.

most people don't seem to have much trouble naming their children at birth. imo, pet names are little more than labels we humans use for convenience and sometimes for amusement. this is all of little interest or consequence to the animal. what does matter to me very much are the communications (most of it nonverbal) that exist between human and animal companions. those communications, along with the relationships between all three of us, will be heavily influenced by our individual personalities, i assure you.

^ ^

o o

=o=

(---)