Joe Henderson 8CD Milestone Set For $28.99

sidewinder

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, their prices are definitely all over the place. Just this past week, I picked up a copy of Woody Shaw's 'Song of Songs' (OJC) for $9.99 through their EBay store. The same day, they were selling this CD on Amazon closer to $40. I've seen these types of discrepancies numerous times with them. Also, for what it's worth, after purchasing close to 100 CDs from them through EBay within the past 6 months, I've never ordered something that was not in stock. Sooo... Chances are good that they've got a few of those Henderson box sets...

8-cd set for $23 with shipping? This is nuts! I just bought an extra set. I can use it as a gift or I can even resell it a couple years from now. This price is ridiculously low.

Yeah...I'm with ya. I just bought another, too. As an investment, a gift...whatever. At this price, how could I not?

As a side note - Newbury is selling this same set for $89.99 in their EBay store. :blink:

Gotta love those guys!