Left Brain or Right Brain?

7/4

My first thought was that it is some sort of hoax. I thought the animation changed slightly, since my change of perception was so abrupt. I did some screen shots to see it standing still (and compare clockwise to counter clockwise), and then I could flip the silhouette at will. Someone on JC pointed out that covering the rest of her body and just looking at her feet makes seeing it both ways easy.

Seriously, I could only see her going clockwise and could perceive no change or in any way "make it change".

Its quite interesting to me in that, going through the list I would easily self-identify as "left brain" but at the same time I've had it drilled into me that the creative/improv/"in the moment" element of Voice Overs required "right brain" activity. In fact, before practice sessions, we would sometimes do improv sessions to sort of prime our right brain into action (such as a round of "Whose Line" games such as "props" or "titles only").