ATTENTION: NEW 2008 organissimo CD is available for pre-order...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in.

I don't like the sleeve much. But, with that sleeve, I feel that "If not now, when?" is a better title. And makes the cover better, too.

MG

I like that idea.. :tup

But don't you think the cover's kinda groovy, as in Groovadelphia? :cool:

Indeed.. And it would get us lots of radio play in Philly.. :)

The cover will stand out, just as the music does (been listening critically to these tracks for months now).

In my estimation, this is the best organissimo release to date.

The boys got some serious soul and vibe goin' on this one.

Patron Level 7: $3000 – With this level, you will receive 10 pre-order copies that will arrive at least two weeks before the official release date. As many or as few of the 10 copies as you'd like will be signed. You will also receive a special, limited edition signed poster. Plus, if you order before June 21st, your name will appear as the Silver Patron in the CD artwork.

Also, organissimo will perform a private concert for you in your home or other viable location. This level is ONLY offered to residents east of the Mississippi River. For other areas, please see Patron Level 6 and Patron Level 8.

Worksop is east of the Mississippi!!!!!!

If 10 Brits pool $300 each we get a CD each and a private performance in one of our homes!!!!

As long as you pay for airfare and instrument rental, we're there! :)

Obviously those levels are for US residents only, unless some kind overseas person would like to donate the money without getting a private performance. :w

Only 15 orders so far. I'd expect at least 100, considering we have over 2000 members on this forum. C'mon! Let's keep it rolling! This is good, original, new jazz!

Obviously those levels are for US residents only, unless some kind overseas person would like to donate the money without getting a private performance. :w

And I thought I'd found a loophole!

Tried to place an order, Jim, but when attempting to register it insists I indicate which state I'm in. Won't allow me to go any further without.

I'm tempted to go for 'Armed Forces Europe'!!!!!!!

Tried to place an order, Jim, but when attempting to register it insists I indicate which state I'm in. Won't allow me to go any further without.

I ran into that, Bev.

You bypass that "State" field and go for United Kingdom aone or two farther down the page. Once that was in, the "State" field let me put in Rhondda Cynon Taff and a UK postcode.

It's subtle, ain't it? You have to think a little way outside the box to get an Organissimo CD. And QRT!

MG

I ran into that, Bev.

You bypass that "State" field and go for United Kingdom aone or two farther down the page. Once that was in, the "State" field let me put in Rhondda Cynon Taff and a UK postcode.

It's subtle, ain't it? You have to think a little way outside the box to get an Organissimo CD. And QRT!

MG

Thanks, MG.

I didn't see the box below - thought it referred to the list of states.

It worked with your directions.

I like the cover - reminds me of the lava lamp we had in 1969!

Edited by Bev Stapleton

Patron Level 7: $3000 – With this level, you will receive 10 pre-order copies that will arrive at least two weeks before the official release date. As many or as few of the 10 copies as you'd like will be signed. You will also receive a special, limited edition signed poster. Plus, if you order before June 21st, your name will appear as the Silver Patron in the CD artwork.

Also, organissimo will perform a private concert for you in your home or other viable location. This level is ONLY offered to residents east of the Mississippi River. For other areas, please see Patron Level 6 and Patron Level 8.

Worksop is east of the Mississippi!!!!!!

If 10 Brits pool $300 each we get a CD each and a private performance in one of our homes!!!!

Some-where mid-UK then?

NEC Birmingham ?

I just became a patron. Thought this was an old thread for some reason. Didn't realize otherwise until I saw the "patron" thread. BTW Jim, it seems to me you should offer free shipping with the more expensive patronages. It may just be me but find it irritating to have shipping costs added when I've paid a premium price for something. I know it sounds crazy but I would rather be charged more originally than have new costs come up when I'm checking out. (It probably is just me.)

There is free shipping on everything after Level 4. I supposed I could make Level 4 free shipping, but I would get hosed on international orders.

Thanks for all the support, those who've signed up so far.

I got three hours of sleep last night after a long, 14-hour day (wedding gig) and was up and at the studio at 10am this morning to finish mixing and mastering the disc. It sounds awesome! I am very proud of it.

Let's keep this rockin! We need more people on board!

Jim: I work out a Jazz Record store. Is it possible to get some cd's for the store to sell? Do you distribut them yourself?

I've ordered one for myself of course!

Yes, when they are available I will get in touch and work out a deal.

Thanks!

The shipping is based on weight and is quoted directly from the USPS website. I'm not charging any surcharges or even for the packaging, so I think it's fair.