What's for breakfast?

I haven't had a good breakfast in awhile. Boo.

I only do the big b'fast on Saturday or Sunday. During the week it's usually toast and/or a grapefruit or banana, eaten standing over the kitchen sink.

Always coffee though! Fresh ground beans through a French press and into the thermos and off to school (I keep some half & half in my little fridge at school).

Preheating the thermos w/hot water really helps keep it hot through most of the day, although I'm usually done drinking coffee by early afternoon.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What decadence!

Weekdays: bowl of muesli (with blackcurrant cordial...milk is for wimps!).

Weekends: 3 pieces of toast with orange/tangerine marmalade or honey.

Teabag in a mag with boiling water on in both cases.

If I'm away I'll indulge in a fry-up.

Edited by Bev Stapleton

Just a bowl of cheapo Sainsbury's muesli for me in the week (breakfast has to be polished off in 3 minutes!); with toast and honey or marmalade at weekends.

When I'm away I always indulge in full English heart-attack fry-up...or even better, a full Irish (black and white pudding, soda bread!).

Ah there was a time when I really enjoyed a full Irish, but now, it's just too salty and and as much as I used to love black and white pudding and soda bread, now it's just heart-burn city.

Just a bowl of cheapo Sainsbury's muesli for me in the week (breakfast has to be polished off in 3 minutes!); with toast and honey or marmalade at weekends.

When I'm away I always indulge in full English heart-attack fry-up...or even better, a full Irish (black and white pudding, soda bread!).

Ah there was a time when I really enjoyed a full Irish, but now, it's just too salty and and as much as I used to love black and white pudding and soda bread, now it's just heart-burn city.

Oh, soda bread with a fry-up! That's one of the joys of being in Ireland! Not so keen on the white pudding.

It's quite hard to get white soda bread in England - they do the brown stuff in Sainsbury's but I like the white better.

Oh, soda bread with a fry-up! That's one of the joys of being in Ireland! Not so keen on the white pudding.

It's quite hard to get white soda bread in England - they do the brown stuff in Sainsbury's but I like the white better.

Well with the brown, depending on how much of it I eat and what I eat with it, I sometimes end up spending the day making sounds of discomfort similar to the ones Homer made when he ate the Guatamalan insaity peppers at the chilli cook off. :D :D :D

Heart Burn City.

Edited by Cliff Englewood

Just sat down to breakfast over the computer. Yeah, it's 1PM, but I work swing shift, and then I'm up all night, so...

Today's start: a cinamon/raisin bagel with cream cheese and a cup of coffee. Not as much cream cheese as I'd like, but I managed to lose forty pounds last year and don't want to risk a rerun!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...