Album Covers That Make You Say "Uhhhh...."

JSngry

So+This+Is+Paris.jpg

What's so Uhhhh...about this jsngry?

It's so damn...angular. And the sailors are maniacally goose-stepping, except for the guy down in the corner who looks like he's about to get a bayonet in the gut while holding a plate behind his back. And there's a midget girl poised to collect a urine sample from the flying goose-stepping sailors in a champagne glass. and the color-geometric combination is, like...this should not be happening, please don't look, you will not like what you see, so I'm all like, "Uhhhh....I agree, so why did you put it on an album cover then"?

Now that you put it like that... :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$(KGrHqRHJC4E912P7GdHBPi(,9loY!~~60_12.J

Look at the size of that woman's hand

Is it me or is Sir John anxious to fend off that hand job?

I've looked long and hard at this cover, and I agree, he's not really looking forward to his birthday present.

You know what's weird? This cover image was photo-shopped. If you google for different cover images, you can see that her abdomen isn't actually disappearing (as if Scotty is beaming her up to the Enterprise) as it is in this image. I guess they thought the original was too sexy:

$(KGrHqZHJEMFDR1V92YdBQ0yWkqF7Q~~60_35.J

$(KGrHqRHJC4E912P7GdHBPi(,9loY!~~60_12.J

Look at the size of that woman's hand

Is it me or is Sir John anxious to fend off that hand job?

I've looked long and hard at this cover, and I agree, he's not really looking forward to his birthday present.

You know what's weird? This cover image was photo-shopped. If you google for different cover images, you can see that her abdomen isn't actually disappearing (as if Scotty is beaming her up to the Enterprise) as it is in this image. I guess they thought the original was too sexy:

$(KGrHqZHJEMFDR1V92YdBQ0yWkqF7Q~~60_35.J

I see it - they have her hand on a fake arm of the sofa. For my post I pulled a random Ebay shot - it seems like the other listings have the unedited image. Another reason to say "uuuh?"

Edited by rdavenport

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...