animated album covers

couw

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

None of my picture screensavers seem to work properly with these images. They don't show the animations, just the initial screenshot.

I setup a new gphotoshow file with couw’s gifs, and went to bed. Now that I’m awake again (drunken neighbor’s shouting works better than an alarm clock) I see gphoto can’t handle animated gifs. Damn.

after all the great reactions here, of course I couldn't resist and had to make some more...

Claude wanted me to throw the stone through Hubbard's Breaking Point glass pane. Of course it wasn't a stone...

BreakingPoint1.gif

to have a better (larger look): Freddie Hubbard - Breaking Point (405 Kb)

and Rooster Tom wanted Andrew Hill animated and got a wink from Jeff. Now that one had me crippled laughing. I had a more moody idea for the Judgment! cover. Sort of like Hill in Gotham City...

Judgement1.gif

That one was a damn effort to make, so please take a look at it in it's full glory: Andrew Hill - Judgment (410 Kb)

the Lou Takes Off I made wasn't that good. So I sat down and re-did it:

LouTakesOff1.gif

Lou Donaldson - Lou Takes Off (520 Kb)

Sticking with Lou, here he is walking his Blues Walk:

BluesWalk1.gif

Now that one wasn't easy either, with the damn trees in the background... Lou Donaldson - Blues Walk