Miami Beach Hooker bites Vince Shlomi's tongue

Shlomi told police he paid Harris about $1,000 and that that when he kissed her, she "bit his tongue and would not let go." Shlomi then punched her several times until she released his tongue.

WOW! What a sham! His story doesn't make any sense. Her alleged assault is a defensive behavior.

...Who kisses a hooker?

are you afraid of a disease, or do you think prostitutes are unworthy of kissing?

Shlomi told police he paid Harris about $1,000 and that that when he kissed her, she "bit his tongue and would not let go." Shlomi then punched her several times until she released his tongue.

WOW! What a sham! His story doesn't make any sense. Her alleged assault is a defensive behavior.

...Who kisses a hooker?

are you afraid of a disease, or do you think prostitutes are unworthy of kissing?

not that I know first hand but I thought it was a known rule that they don't kiss. Line of intimacy and all that.

The Miami Beach Hooker in question:

0327092sham2.jpg

In that 2nd photo she looks like the cat that swallowed the canary. I think there is more to this story than is revealed here.

From the smokinggun article:

(she is pictured here in mug shots snapped following busts in 2008 and 2005).

So those are not the mug shots from this incident.

So she could be a lot farther along in the descent by now; I'd hold off on the 'shes cute', 7/4.

Well then she's cute in the first photo, a little beat up in the second and we have no idea what she looks like now.

:rfr

Well, there's no doubt that Mr. ShamWow has better taste in hookers than, say, Hugh Grant...

So she could be a lot farther along in the descent by now; I'd hold off on the 'shes cute', 7/4.

Well then she's cute in the first photo, a little beat up in the second and we have no idea what she looks like now.

:rfr

Well, there's no doubt that Mr. ShamWow has better taste in hookers than, say, Hugh Grant...

Ouch. ... Well, as far as who got busted with the prettiest hooker, I'm thinking Spitzer is the front-runner out of the gate. Course, he did pay a pretty high price.

BTW, I think there's something to the comment above that there's no kissing in hooker-ville. And maybe that's why the tongue got bitten to begin with. He probably violated the no-french kissing hooker etiquette and ... chomp!

(I just spent way too much time writing in a thread about Mr. ShamWow and his hooker.)