Cds you wished were playing when you broke...

Chuck made the comment in another thread that perhaps people might prefer Spiritual Unity because it happened to be playing when they had their first lay. This brings up the thought: which cd would you like to have been playing during this momentous occasion?

Here are a few:

HOT DOG!

PECKIN' TIME

WORKOUT

ANOTHER WORKOUT

COMIN' YOUR WAY

STEPPIN' OUT

HAPPY FRAME OF MIND

WAHOO

STRAIGHT NO FILTER

DIPPIN'

I'm sure others can find better examples... :P

Edited by connoisseur series500

Chuck made the comment in another thread that perhaps people might prefer Spiritual Unity because it happened to be playing when they had their first lay.  This brings up the thought: which cd would you like to have been playing during this momentous occassion?

Here are a few:

HOT DOG!

PECKIN' TIME

WORKOUT

ANOTHER WORKOUT

COMIN' YOUR WAY

STEPPIN' OUT

HAPPY FRAME OF MIND

WAHOO

STRAIGHT NO FILTER

DIPPIN'

ANOTHER WORKOUT

I'm sure others can find better examples... :P

In the old days, I would have said Karn Evil 9. Of course, the other Karn Evils were not around for access. Hey...I was a teenager!

Now I think the Rite of Spring, Uncle Meat, Communication Breakdown or maybe Like A Virgin (7/4 remix) might work for the 16 yearold me.

:lol:

Chuck, I think I won since at that time many years ago, what she didn't know couldn't hurt her. She still doesn't know exactly when.

Dan you got it right. It would have been her choice for me since it was out of wedlock. Of course my mother probably has never heard of ACDC and that particular song. It does fit with her way of thinking. If your not doing it her way your are WRONG.

My first lay I think it she had on Madonna's Ray of Light record.  It was when that record was big.  I know... I waited until I was about 20 to have sex.  Call me old fashioned.

Anyway, if it was my choice I would've had some Marvin Gaye spinnin' on my TURNTABLE!!!

Yeah baby!

Excellent!! More nuggets for that "tell-all" biography I'm planning to write about the Organissimo guys after they hit it really big, and become huge international stars - known to all the world - even more than Britney, Yanni, and Zamfir --- combined!!!

:g