Things Are Never As Simple As They Appear To Be

grey

I was reluctant to jump into this fray, but what the hell...

I not only bought a set from UA, but back at the Krypton board, after seeing my responses to a couple of Booby Hutcherson listings, Allan emailed me saying he found a slightly beat-up copy of Live at Montreux that had been decommissioned by a library in Toronto that was mine in exchange for my purchase for him of a particular dusty groove record at a very inexpensive price. In no time the transaction was arranged and completed. A couple of subsequent transactions have been flawless.

Your mileage may vary, but I've always found Allan to be an asset to the board, particularly in the area of finding rare stuff.

That's my two pennies, and I'm sticking to them!!!

:w

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the least we could do is find a victims rights organization for Allen to join. :g

And I'm the asshole!?!?!?!

You must have insulted his wife or something... :rolleyes:

I have to say that from what I've seen in these various threads, Undergroundagent has been pretty cool through this whole thing. He's apologized a number of times. I guess I don't see the point of the continued vendetta, Jazzhound.

I also read his original thread. When it said $15 or trade offers, I would have been annoyed at the offer of trading 10 $1 bills too. It's pretty obvious that he meant trade offers of CDs.

I really think Jazzhound is the one who is being unreasonable at this point.

The issue at hand here is whether u.g.a. deliberately set up another account in order to deceive another member of this board. grey told u.g.a. way back when that he would not do business with him.

bandito, an account set up with the same IP address as u.g.a., was registered on Nov. 10th and PM'd grey concerning a CD for sale by grey in the Offering/Looking For forum.

u.g.a. claims that bandito is his cousin. I have no reason not to believe him. But I will say that if anyone sets up another alias on this board with the direct intention of deceiving someone else, they will be banned. That shit doesn't fly.

u.g.a., I'll give you the same suggestion I was going to give to jazzhound (before I deleted my post because I knew it wouldn't do any good and just feed the fire)... Get some thicker skin.

This is the internet. You've got a guy or two here that don't want to do business with you. Big deal. A lot of others have stood up for you.

I would take these past couple instances with grey and jazzhound if I were you as negative feedback on Ebay. I have two recently acquired negative feedbacks on Ebay out of over 160 positives. Are people wary of doing business with me now? Probably some are but I'm not going to worry about it.

I think all that needs to be said has been said. The whole thing stinks to me.

The issue at hand here is whether u.g.a. deliberately set up another account in order to deceive another member of this board. grey told u.g.a. way back when that he would not do business with him.

bandito, an account set up with the same IP address as u.g.a., was registered on Nov. 10th and PM'd grey concerning a CD for sale by grey in the Offering/Looking For forum.

u.g.a. claims that bandito is his cousin. I have no reason not to believe him. But I will say that if anyone sets up another alias on this board with the direct intention of deceiving someone else, they will be banned. That shit doesn't fly.

u.g.a., I'll give you the same suggestion I was going to give to jazzhound (before I deleted my post because I knew it wouldn't do any good and just feed the fire)... Get some thicker skin.

This is the internet. You've got a guy or two here that don't want to do business with you. Big deal. A lot of others have stood up for you.

I would take these past couple instances with grey and jazzhound if I were you as negative feedback on Ebay. I have two recently acquired negative feedbacks on Ebay out of over 160 positives. Are people wary of doing business with me now? Probably some are but I'm not going to worry about it.

I think all that needs to be said has been said. The whole thing stinks to me.

Well said.

b3-er, if you should ever decide to run for elective office, you'll have my vote.

Of course, if Use3D is your running mate... :ph34r:

:D

I see your platform and slogan as: An Organ In Every Home!

Edited by Chaney

the least we could do is find a victims rights organization for Allen to join. :g

And I'm the asshole!?!?!?!

You must have insulted his wife or something... :rolleyes:

I have to say that from what I've seen in these various threads, Undergroundagent has been pretty cool through this whole thing. He's apologized a number of times. I guess I don't see the point of the continued vendetta, Jazzhound.

I also read his original thread. When it said $15 or trade offers, I would have been annoyed at the offer of trading 10 $1 bills too. It's pretty obvious that he meant trade offers of CDs.

I really think Jazzhound is the one who is being unreasonable at this point.

I just wanted to apologize here to Jazzhound.

He informed me that I didn't have my facts straight.

I guess I should learn to keep my big mouth shut. :P

Frankly, I hope nobody leaves. The loss of one poster is always a significant loss. I haven't done business with uga but I'm sure he's honorable. I've done business with grey and found him very professional. I regretted it when Kevin B left (even though I didn't like what he did with his thread) and just hope nobody leaves and that we revert back to where we were.