What's making you smile right now?

That's good news Sal. I just finished smiling with my girlfriend. We're both so emotional, which is a big change for me. She'll be smiling, then she'll cry, then she's smiling again. It's incredibly special and I don't want it to end. I don't think it will.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's good news Sal. I just finished smiling with my girlfriend. We're both so emotional, which is a big change for me. She'll be smiling, then she'll cry, then she's smiling again. It's incredibly special and I don't want it to end. I don't think it will.

What are you doing to make her cry?

Or, is it just because she knows the secret to the streets? ;)

"smiles and cries"

What are you doing to make her cry?

Or, is it just because she knows the secret to the streets? ;)

"smiles and cries"

She says she cries because no one has ever loved her the way I do.

It's a happiness sort of crying as far as I can tell, at least for the most part. . . . :unsure:

That's cool.

My lady does the same thing (cries) every time I walk through the door and tells me things like "I don't even know why I love you". It makes me feel good to know she has to think about it. I assume because there are so many different reasons to love me she can't narrow it down to just one or two. :tup

One thing (among many) that always makes me smile...

Most of the time, when I step out of the shower, dripping wet -- one of our two cats (the little one, who despite being 6+ years old, still looks (and plays) like she's less than a year old), usually bounds into the bathroom, and promptly starts licking the water off my ankles and the tops of my feet.

Cracks me up every time. :)

One thing (among many) that always makes me smile...

Most of the time, when I step out of the shower, dripping wet -- one of our two cats (the little one, who despite being 6+ years old, still looks (and plays) like she's less than a year old), usually bounds into the bathroom, and promptly starts licking the water off my ankles and the tops of my feet.

Cracks me up every time. :)

What a relief. Until the last part I thought this story was going in an entirely different direction. :)

Tomorrow morning I'm heading out for five days at a place called Pine Hollow, Oregon. Going with seven other guys. Male bonding stuff. Then, a week from Thursday, I'm leaving for three weeks on Molokai in the Hawaiian Islands with my significant other, Deb. This has the makings of a pretty decent July.

Just wish there was some way to take the dogs with us.

Up over and out.

Coltrane is sort of the opposite - when I am doing something in the kitchen, he drinks some water out of the bowl and then kisses my legs, and his tongue is so wet water/saliva drips down my leg.

I always tell him "thank you for the wet kisses."

Edited by Dan Gould

Coltrane is sort of the opposite - when I am doing something in the kitchen, he drinks some water out of the bowl and then kisses my legs, and his tongue is so wet water/saliva drips down my leg.

A Tongue Supreme? Giant Slurps? Big Lick?

A Tongue Supreme? Giant Slurps? Big Lick?

If you ever saw Coltrane for a day, you'd know that A Tongue Supreme is perfect. The kissiest dog I've ever known - me, my wife, Gracie. We call the couch the "Kissing Zone" because if you sit there you're willingly subjecting yourself.

• 3 years later...