Christmas Album Covers!

Matthew

1070205991049_bonanza1.JPG1071635543552_bonanza2.JPG

My God... that very CD is currently sitting on my kitchen table. My wife's getting it as a present for a friend. What are the odds that I'd see that thing twice in two days?! :lol:

What the fuck is this doing on CD?????? :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

XmasPonderosa

Apparently, Bear Family has put out a 4-CD box called PONDEROSA PARTYTIME as well. Check out this breathless review!

I can't tell you what a great Deal this 4 Box set is. It includes the Christmas one as listed above. Plus other songs, including a beautiful rendition of Michael Landon (Little Joe) singing Shenendoah. As well as Lorne Greene(BEN) doing THe Place Where I worship.. On CD 4 is Dan Blocker (Hoss) doing a number of U.S. History type songs. He sings but mostley narrates a lot of it. His voice is so Gentle and soft, and as you listen to this whole collection you can see the Ponderosa right before you. All of a sudden your home looks like the Ponderosa. Pernell Roberts (ADAM) sings they call the Wind Maria. This is a must Have for anyone who wants to go back in Time. You cant help but blast it out so the whole neighborhood can hear. I even play it down at the Stable for my Horse she loves it and actually gets mad when I turn it off. She tries to turn it back on. You just have to have this, it will make you want to throw a party PONDEROSA style. The angels are singing tonite on the Ponderosa ^j^

5 stars and More

I can't tell you what a great Deal this 4 Box set is. It includes the Christmas one as listed above. Plus other songs, including a beautiful rendition of Michael Landon (Little Joe) singing Shenendoah. As well as Lorne Greene(BEN) doing THe Place Where I worship.. On CD 4 is Dan Blocker (Hoss) doing a number of U.S. History type songs. He sings but mostley narrates a lot of it. His voice is so Gentle and soft, and as you listen to this whole collection you can see the Ponderosa right before you. All of a sudden your home looks like the Ponderosa. Pernell Roberts (ADAM) sings they call the Wind Maria. This is a must Have for anyone who wants to go back in Time. You cant help but blast it out so the whole neighborhood can hear. I even play it down at the Stable for my Horse she loves it and actually gets mad when I turn it off. She tries to turn it back on. You just have to have this, it will make you want to throw a party PONDEROSA style. The angels are singing tonite on the Ponderosa ^j^

5 stars and More

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

and

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: