Show yer face to us!!!!!!

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last one....pic from my kid's modeling portfolio. Guys, she is only 14, so back way off!

Man, you've got a good look (errr, yes... I do prefer women) and you make nice-looking kids.

:wub:

Thanks. She is the only one I have (and most likely WILL ever have). She's a good kid, and she has me wrapped around her little finger. Hell. why not spoil 'em. Life just sucks when you get older anyway.

Thanks. She is the only one I have (and most likely WILL ever have). She's a good kid, and she has me wrapped around her little finger. Hell. why not spoil 'em. Life just sucks when you get older anyway.

I don't know. The older I get, the better my life gets.

Still, you have a good look and so does your daughter. I like, especially, the modelling picture of your daughter and the picture of you with the trombone. Both are artistic pictures. Both present attractive images :tup

I  guess all the avatars created a subconscious impression  that caused me  to be momentarrily  surprised to see so many white people in this board  :P

Oh, we're not white - we just checked our melanin with the coat check girl.

I  guess all the avatars created a subconscious impression  that caused me  to be momentarrily  surprised to see so many white people in this board  :P

Oh, we're not white - we just checked our melanin with the coat check girl.

We're all the same color inside. :g

Created by the same maker, or if you don't believe in that, came from the same cosmic slop. :g

Actually, we just have Vitiligo. :(

Interesting comment. Never thought of that. Kinda makes sense.

One of the reasons I gave Pharoah a rest.