Who is taking the week off?

Not taking time off. :rfr Actually working an extra day this week due to others taking time off.

Second year in a row I'll have worked on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve AND New Year's Day. (And for those who recall, I was just coming off the Injured Reserve list heading into the holidays last year.

Oh woe is me. ... quite happy to have a job I love, though. Otherwise I might complain. ^_^

Congrats! I only made it 2 and a half years. . . . I feel a real need for work. Looking forward to returning to the workforce.

Now I'm just hoping we don't have bad winter storms and I can two-wheel to work safely and dependably.

Edited by jazzbo

Congrats! I only made it 2 and a half years. . . . I feel a real need for work. Looking forward to returning to the workforce.

Now I'm just hoping we don't have bad winter storms and I can two-wheel to work safely and dependably.

at age 67, i can return to work without a social security penalty.

i may "consider" working then.

at age 67, i can return to work without a social security penalty.

i may "consider" working then.

I hear that. No Social Security checks for me, so no restriction.

Gotta do some teleworking, but not so bad that I can't relax everyday and have a lot of fun. And this year I made 'em pay me, whereas last year I was a sucker and fell for their desperate line "it's just a one time deal, so be a good sport!" It's un-rich folks like me who keep alive "noblesse oblige," I guess.