100 Jazz LPs with audio Byron Morris, jazz funk, private press, e

I can't even remember who the hell Bill and Gwenn are -

Nick Forte is a New Haven drummer; great player, haven't talked to him in years.

There's nice Neloms on my album; a bunch of trio things (I was thinking of the old Nat Cole/Buddy Rich/Prez trio - I beat Byron by a number of years). Not a bad LP, though I should have waited another year.

The Dickey Myers is well worth anyone's time; he was another New Haven guy, about 50 years old at the time - this record came out, Bob Blumenthal called him "the discovery of the season," and then we got a letter from George Wein expressing interest - but then DIckey chickened out. I coulda killed him.

Allen--do you still have copies?

I can't even remember who the hell Bill and Gwenn are -

Nick Forte is a New Haven drummer; great player, haven't talked to him in years.

There's nice Neloms on my album; a bunch of trio things (I was thinking of the old Nat Cole/Buddy Rich/Prez trio - I beat Byron by a number of years). Not a bad LP, though I should have waited another year.

The Dickey Myers is well worth anyone's time; he was another New Haven guy, about 50 years old at the time - this record came out, Bob Blumenthal called him "the discovery of the season," and then we got a letter from George Wein expressing interest - but then DIckey chickened out. I coulda killed him.