Guess who?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're waiting for Bill to give a hint for his, here's a woman best known as a television actress whom I saw on Broadway.

9LLTD00Z.jpg

But back to mine. Hint: I'm pretty sure that she is a Canadian, although she is not famous for being one.

Post #201 hint: I saw her on Broadway in Noises Off, but she is more famous for an English television show.

Here's what she looks like today.

soap_awards_48_wenn1590490.jpg

Last hint! (I'm really surprised you haven't gotten her yet.) This is what she looked like about 1968.

Linda%20Thorson.jpg

While we're waiting for Bill to give a hint for his, here's a woman best known as a television actress whom I saw on Broadway.

9LLTD00Z.jpg

But back to mine. Hint: I'm pretty sure that she is a Canadian, although she is not famous for being one.

Post #201 hint: I saw her on Broadway in Noises Off, but she is more famous for an English television show.

Here's what she looks like today.

soap_awards_48_wenn1590490.jpg

Last hint! (I'm really surprised you haven't gotten her yet.) This is what she looked like about 1968.

Linda%20Thorson.jpg

It's Linda Thorson, of course!

Who?

Thorson had the unenviable task of replacing Diana Rigg on The Avengers in 1968. Her character's name was Tara King.

Obviously not as good as Diana Rigg but still worth watching and light years ahead of what passes today for television.

Correct, Jack! It's Linda Thorson. Since Honor Blackman and Diana Rigg had already been put up, I thought that I would complete The Avengers' triumvirate. I read once that she was quite young when she replaced Rigg, something like 19, but the photo of her today makes her look older than that, although she is still in great shape.

Correct, Jack! It's Linda Thorson. Since Honor Blackman and Diana Rigg had already been put up, I thought that I would complete The Avengers' triumvirate. I read once that she was quite young when she replaced Rigg, something like 19, but the photo of her today makes her look older than that, although she is still in great shape.

Lovely blue eyes wub.gifhappy.gif