Beatles Cartoons

Late

I don't think it's official. all the "extras" are a tell for me. Plus, there's all sorts of offering for the cartoons on eBay, all of them more or less obviously copies. Even checked the DVD section CD Japan, nothing there.

My favorite line from one of the eBay offerings:

Taken From The Master Tapes Although Tapes were a bit tired

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beatles-Complete-TV-Cartoon-Series-DVD-3-Disc-Set-/260957775156?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc24ba534

Per Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatles_cartoon

While the series remained popular in syndication globally, the internet has allowed for even more exposure. The series is available on YouTube and on online websites. In December, 2004, McFarlane Toys released a line of figures based on the cartoon series featuring all four band members with instruments. In October, 2005, McFarlane released a boxed set featuring cartoon figures of all four band members with instruments, plus an alligator figure, speakers, and a radio. Apple Corps, Ltd. purchased the rights to the series in the early 1990s. There has been popular demand for the remastered release of the series on DVD by Apple.

So I guess the short answer is no.

Per Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatles_cartoon

While the series remained popular in syndication globally, the internet has allowed for even more exposure. The series is available on YouTube and on online websites. In December, 2004, McFarlane Toys released a line of figures based on the cartoon series featuring all four band members with instruments. In October, 2005, McFarlane released a boxed set featuring cartoon figures of all four band members with instruments, plus an alligator figure, speakers, and a radio. Apple Corps, Ltd. purchased the rights to the series in the early 1990s. There has been popular demand for the remastered release of the series on DVD by Apple.

So I guess the short answer is no.

Dang. I shoulda done that research, so thanks! I've watched episodes on YouTube, but it would be nice to have them in one remastered set. Someday ...

It's too bad the cartoons are not available. I have kept my eye out for them for years hoping for a release. I remember being 6 years old and seeing the cartoon that had "Tomorrow Never Knows" in it. I became an instant Beatles fan and spent much of my childhood collecting every Beatles album and all related items.

It's too bad the cartoons are not available. I have kept my eye out for them for years hoping for a release. I remember being 6 years old and seeing the cartoon that had "Tomorrow Never Knows" in it. I became an instant Beatles fan and spent much of my childhood collecting every Beatles album and all related items.

I remember these cartoons being shown in the UK, possibly just after John Lennon died. I was beginning to think I'd imagined them!

Edited by rdavenport

I remember these cartoons being shown in the UK, possibly just after John Lennon died. I was beginning to think I'd imagined them!

lol - I don't blame you. It's like they have just fallen out of the public consciousness. When I saw an episode recently, it was almost surreal after all this time.

oh, shit. here in germany it´s not possible to see this clips on youtube. they say it´s not avaiable because it contains music that is not paid from youtube to the gema. (the "german music control company"). has something to do with copyright.

keep boppin´

marcel

oh, shit. here in germany it´s not possible to see this clips on youtube. they say it´s not avaiable because it contains music that is not paid from youtube to the gema. (the "german music control company"). has something to do with copyright.

keep boppin´

marcel

If you want to fool any site into thinking you're in the U.S., use Hotspot Shield, a free VPN download that will assign an IP address somewhere in Pennsylvania. I use it all the time when I'm traveling to access Pandora, Netflix, etc.

keep boppin´

marcel

If you want to fool any site into thinking you're in the U.S., use Hotspot Shield, a free VPN download that will assign an IP address somewhere in Pennsylvania. I use it all the time when I'm traveling to access Pandora, Netflix, etc.

thanks will try it maybe.

keep boppin´

marcel