Corea, Clarke and White Forever - 5 Hours MP3

I caught this over at Chick's website... I purchased the USB stick. I've gotten about halfway through and it's fantastic! So far all acoustic stuff. (My strong preference.... ) Also some tunes I rarely have ever heard Chick play... A little Stevie Wonder (Overjoyed), Monk...

Really really nice...

An excellent find for Moi... :)

http://www.ccwforever.com/

Not to my knowledge. It does have both Flac and MP3s. I just copied them to Itunes as well as burning it to a DVD. I know it's a bit pricey but I'm really enjoying it.

Wow, I have the double album, too much $ this USB :( at this time, I would like it though, the album is fantastic. Is this USB stick protected so you can't delete the files?

I will go for the USB at some point, the album is terrific. I like that Chick released the music this way as opposed to only releasing a box set in Japan for example. I think Chick, Stanley and Lenny are playing even better as a unit than back in the RTF hey day, and thats saying a lot b/c RTF has been consistently excellent lately IMO. Does the USB contain additional music from the Yoshi's and Blues Alley gigs that disc 1 of the album was comprised from or the Hollywood Bowl gig mentioned in the liners?

Okay... just finished listening to the full 5+ hours. Overal I would say it was excellent! Thirty-four (34) tracks, not a lot of repeated songs. Actually there are no repeats. Sound quality is excellent. The ONLY downsides for me is that Gayle Moran Corea is on three tracks singing. (: I just DO NOT like her voice. They also could have created a digital booklet (minor point). Although it's a bit pricey I'm glad I have it!

Edited by tranemonk

I'd have to look at the tracks on the 2-cd set but my understanding is that the USB tracks are all IN ADDITION to... (e.g., unreleased on the CD). I'm pretty sure that it's an additional 5+ hours of music. The deluxe edition only adds a poster if you have the CDs.

Does that answer your question?