Bizarro world us

David Ayers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://musicpower.080.net/~musicp/bbs/show...3?threadid=2857

Somebody needs to tell them that she's Ravi's daughter. They don't seem to know.

OK, I just gotta ask--does this ongoing joke originate from when I posted on BNBB about Nora being Ravi's daughter? I have a friend who once played congas for her, and I remember bringing it up since my friend got the gig because his parents are friends with Ravi... :g

Welcome, Philly! Stick around and join in the fun.

Is your site a retail site or a fan site? Eitehr way, like I noted earlier, your taste in jazz seems quite good!

Hi, JSngry,

"Philly Jazz Bar" is a fan site actually. I usually write (comment) something after listening to an album. I am curious that how do you guys know MP Jazz Forum based in Taiwan? Anyway, glad to join this site and know you.

Man, I wish I could read your site. Anybody who digs Bill Barron's HIGHER GROUND is ok by me!

As for how we know about MP Jazz Forum, you'd have to ask David Ayers, who posted the link that started this thread. But if you know any posters over there who are interested, let them know about this site as well, please. The more the merrier!

Hi Philly and welcome! I found your site completely by accident. I was looking for any site that could tell me the next 100 Japanese RVG titles after TOCJ 9600. (These are the ones we call JRVGs). So I typed "TOCJ 9600" into Google and found your site.

I couldn't really read it, but I could see that you were talking about all the kinds of things we talk about here. I thought it was quite funny, finding another version of us on the other side of the world.

So I am very glad you have called to say hello - maybe you will decide to stick around.

Yep, what we've discussed on MP Jazz Forum includes everything abount Jazz, such as new release, re-issue, cover art, jazz-related OST, and comments....etc. Therefore, the site and MP Jazz Forum are doing the similiar things except the language. I will try to ask more and then learn more from you guys. Thanks! :)