MLB 2013 Season

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cain is first Giants pitcher to allow at least nine runs in an inning since John Cronin on Sept. 2, 1902 against the Brooklyn Superbas.

Ugh.

It was an ugly 4th inning. A bad day for the Giants. 14-3. Good news is it is still early.

The better news is the guys got their 2012 World Series rings to match their 2010 WS rings:

1365372932_9845_rings.jpg?itok=OHNvd8JH

Edited by GoodSpeak

2-6 baby! Astros riding a one game winning streak!

(still trusting you, Goodspeak, that the Astros will finish 3rd in the AL West)

I won't bet the ranch on it, but they have a better than even chance in my mind. ^_^

Not that night you didn't! He pretty much sucked that night.

Fair enough.

But it broke my heart when the Twinks got him form the Giants. At that time the pitching staff was a shaky bet.

Edited by GoodSpeak

Anyone seeing Jackie Robinson's 42?

Looke good

It sure has a great look in the previews. The hitting clip in the trailer looks weirdly like a high end video game, but I guess that's to be expected. I'm not saying this as a bad thing - more a comment on CGI and the high quality kind of video games that are out there.

OK. This is just dumb.

It's April in a meaningless game and Carlos Quinten charges Zack Greinke for an errant ball on a full count? Broke his collar bone.

This is one time I agree with the Dodgers: Quinten should not be allowed to play until Greinke can pitch again.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dodgers-padres-brawl-leaves-zack-greinke-with-a-broken-collarbome-and-baseball-with-a-blood-feud-080441740.html

Don Mattingly: "Nothing happens if he goes to first base like in baseball you know you do, because you know he's not throwing at you 3-2 in a 2-1 game. That's zero understanding of the game of baseball. He shouldn't play a game until Greinke can pitch."

And I agree.

Edited by GoodSpeak

OK. This just dumb.

It's April in a meaningless game and Carlos Quinten charges Zack Greinke for an errant ball on a full count? Broke his collar bone.

This is one time I agree with the Dodgers: Quinten should not be allowed to play until Greinke can pitch again.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dodgers-padres-brawl-leaves-zack-greinke-with-a-broken-collarbome-and-baseball-with-a-blood-feud-080441740.html

Don Mattingly: "Nothing happens if he goes to first base like in baseball you know you do, because you know he's not throwing at you 3-2 in a 2-1 game. That's zero understanding of the game of baseball. He shouldn't play a game until Greinke can pitch."

And I agree.

i heard the padre radio broadcast while the event was happening--- they are incompetent homers. i'll have to check the dodger play by play description.

OK. This just dumb.

And I agree.

i heard the padre radio broadcast while the event was happening--- they are incompetent homers. i'll have to check the dodger play by play description.

Follow my link and the video of the play is there.

Quinten didn't even try to get out of the way. What a punk.

I'll say this: San Diego fans had better steer clear of LA when the Pads come to town on M-W. It won't be pretty.

Edited by GoodSpeak