NFL 2013

Right, I'm the one posting the eye rolls, and I'm the one with a fucking problem. Sorry, I'm a little too wise to the game to simply convict somebody due to media reports.

You are the one with the problem because you can't acknowledge that people can read those reports (based entirely or almost entirely on affidavits submitted by the prosecutor) and draw conclusions. There's nothing wrong whatsoever with my assertion that he's guilty as hell, because it doesn't remotely matter what I say. He will get his day in court and be convicted or acquitted by a jury of his peers.

You act as if I am infringing on his constitutional rights and that's a serious problem if you actually believe that I am.

You won't draw conclusions.

I will.

What the fuck does it matter?

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course he is innocent until proven guilty. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But given the evidence the prosecution has does anyone doubt his guilt? Do you?

I happen to agree with you this time, but one would think you'd have been cured of this vast delusion of infallibility you seem to have after your WMD farce years ago...

• 3 weeks later...

Baltimore Colts Hall of Famer Art Donovan died Sunday at the age of 89. Donovan gained further fame by his appearances on talk shows and as a guest commentator at the WWF King of The Ring event in 1994.

Way way before my time....but when watching those old NFL Films interviews....he always seemed like a blast.

Be well....