Blindfold Test Length

Dan Gould

What's your preference?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I stick to my original no limits vote - because I think two dics will be sufficient to get one's theme together.

two disks?! one disk should suffice for that. Power to the limitation!

It's smaller, it's cheaper, it's faster, it's more focussed, it fits better with our modern lifestyle, and it does the dishes too.

One disk puts a smaller toll on the environment as well.

I stick to my original no limits vote - because I think two dics will be sufficient to get one's theme together.

two disks?! one disk should suffice for that. Power to the limitation!

It's smaller, it's cheaper, it's faster, it's more focussed, it fits better with our modern lifestyle, and it does the dishes too.

One disk puts a smaller toll on the environment as well.

That settles it!

My BFT is only going to be one disc. :tup B-)

I decided on one disc some time ago - it's about all I have decided. I think it's preferable for the environmental reason, yes, but it just takes up less time too - compiling and listening/assessing/commenting. If the general run was only one we would get through more and everybody's turn would come round a bit quicker. Not a rule - anything goes - but just a bit of individual restraint and self-discipline.