Mulatto Radio: Field Recordings 1-4

AllenLowe

we are finally getting ready to issue the big session(s) we recorded in June of 2012; Kalaparusha's last stand, it has a total of 4 cds with: Matt Shipp, Ken Peplowski, Jon-Erik Kellso, Ras Moshe, Lewis Porter, Christopher Meeder, Noah Preminger, Randy Sandke, Lou Grassi, Rob Wallace, Ray Suhy, Kevin Ray, JD Allen, Dean Bowman, and Ursula Oppens. I think it's something of a landmark session, a mix of open improvisation with tighter American song forms, blues, ballads, gospel, etc, with musicians of all disciplines. But we need a little help; we are depending on advance sale in order to support the effort, and I will be sending out announcements soon to the sales premiere of what we are calling: Mulatto Radio: Field Recordings 1-4.

thanks everyone - these are REAL cds; the only concession to cost will be (I think) that the 25 pages of liner notes will be available as download or PDF or ebook; not 100 percent sure yet; if I get enough pre sale, I might be able to print them as real copy -

and yes, it is $21 shipped for advance order.

Great news, have been looking forward to this since Empirical Truth... although i'd assured my wife i'd made my last order for the year... will have to scam the money some how... $21 USD for 4 CDs is a steal... any idea with regards to international shipping? Doesn't really matter that much, i can't see it not still being a massive bargain all up.

email sent.

Was this an email with ordering info sent to interested people? If so i don't think i'm on your mailing list. Are you able to email me the info to xybert at gmail dot com? Much appreciated. By the way if it makes any difference for cost of shipping i am in Auckland, New Zealand.

I just sent him something because he's going away; I was waiting for thanksgiving to pass; working on some details and promise I will send you an email next week as well as post an announcement here.

Thanks Allen. No stress, i thought i might be getting the wrong end of the stick and jumping the gun but i was fearful of missing out :) Cheers!

no reasonable offer refused;

just doing a little mastering this week; very excited about this as it was a massive amount of work with incredible musicians who turned out brilliant work on very little notice and with not enough rehearsal. At least that's my unbiased opinion..............

Edited by AllenLowe