GA Russell

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
On 3/29/2019 at 11:00 AM, JSngry said:

That's hardly a new rule! :g

Ok, keep telling yourself that reality is not real. That type of thinking is all the rage these days, so you'll feel right at home, no doubt!

lee-dorsey-us-singer-1926-to-1986-at-sav

The fear of guns is like any other fear of an inanimate object.

What you need to be afraid of is de-evolution of humanity, with or without guns.

But no, let's piss our Paranoia Pants anytime the word "gun" come up, that will fix the problem.

Again, good luck with that.

Is this Babs Gonzalez?

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

That fellow’s name actually is Otis Day

"Otis Day was born on September 21, 1951 in Los Angeles, California, USA as DeWayne Arthur Jessie."  From IMDB.  I don't think he was Otis Day before Animal House but after the film came out he adopted the name. 

• 8 months later...
On 3/27/2019 at 6:56 PM, AllenLowe said:

I don't know; this clip is just terrible; trying to be funky; the only one who has a clue as to how to get around in this type of piece is Kirk, but he can play anything;  I find this sadly typical of some musicians who are used to playing "free" - there's a whole aspect of missing musical development; just listen to these solos; shocking for a group with a reputation:

I'm not a musician, and not even good with words, but this isn't any worse than the bands I could hear weekly, mainly at the Tonic in NYC, or in any other place within 1 mile north of it, ca. 2002.  I must single out the trumpeter's outfit.  It certainly took some effort to procure an ensemble with so much hipster flair,...what europeans might call a garniture.