What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

EKE BBB

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/4/2023 at 4:09 PM, Aggie87 said:

That's pretty cool, Buzz!  Please report back with your impressions.  Hope they make it my way, would love to see them.

Yeah crazy! They're only doing 4 shows in the US - all in California, and all in relatively small venues. I was fortunate to get tickets.

5 minutes ago, mjazzg said:

That looks very interesting having checked the content. I see the series has reached 'Hissing...' which is where I really connect with her music

It's really good, as are the first two entries in this series and the first two remaster sets.  I'm in through the end of her Reprise/Asylum run, then I'll get off when the Geffen recordings start.

3 minutes ago, felser said:

It's really good, as are the first two entries in this series and the first two remaster sets.  I'm in through the end of her Reprise/Asylum run, then I'll get off when the Geffen recordings start.

I've started streaming from the beginning and will listen over the rest of the week. I dipped into the first one and then forgot about the second completely.

I'll be leaving with you at Geffen.