Show yer collection! Be not afraid

BERIGAN

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plank across the two shelves was added last year. This isn't everything. I've got a couple hundred more cds in various places and about 500 lps in the garage. There's also an entire shelf of Mosaic boxes not pictured. I'm hoping to build some custom cd shelves for this room that will go from floor to ceiling and cover two walls of the room...

Edited by The Mule

Mule, is it all Jazz?

I'd say about 65% is. The first picture is all jazz. In the second picture the shelf all the way to the right is jazz and a lot of the cds on the plank are jazz. Otherwise it's rock, blues, a little country, world music, classical, and movie soundtracks. About a third of the lps are jazz...

Hey, I just got 25 and have bought some four or five thousand CDs so far, 95% jazz...

ubu  :)

5000 CDs @ $10 = $50,000

25 years old?

Do you have your own home too.

I started early, you know! And then I saved every penny for buying CDs, went to work on holidays, bought a sax, another sax, a hifi set, and when I had everything, I started on CDs... you won't blame me, willya? You're not my dad, either (unless... one never actually knows ;) )

ubu :)

....and about 500 lps in the garage.

Ouch.....

For someone in audio preservation, that's like fingernails on a chalkboard, man.

Well, the "garage" is more like a guest house. My house isn't air-conditioned so it's a bit of a wash between the two when it comes to controlling the temperature...

• 5 years later...