CDs for Sale get 'em while they're cold

AllenLowe

Ahmad Jamal Cross Country Tour 1958-1961 Chess  2 CDs   $13 plus $4 shipping. Mint condition.

(if you can sit through this much Jamal you are a hero and they should build you a statue)

Art Pepper with Duke Jordan In Copenhagen 1981  Galaxy 2 cds  $12 plus $3 shipping. Mint condition.

Art Pepper Thursday Night at the Village Vanguard  OJC $10 plus $4 shipping. Mint condition.

Art Pepper Friday Night at the Village Vanguard  OJC $10 plus $4 shipping. Mint condition.

Art Pepper Saturday Night at the Village Vanguard  OJC $10 plus $4 shipping. Mint condition.

Art Pepper Quartet '64 Fresh Sound. $15 plus $4 shipping. Mint condition.

Franz Waxman Crime in the Streets  Los Angeles Music Festival Jazz Orch. Varese Sarabande. $12 plus $4 shipping. Mint.

Anthony Ortega New Dance Hat Jazz $10 plus $4 shipping. Mint

Anthony Ortega Trio Scattered Clouds Hatology $10 plus $4 shipping. Mint

Aretha Franklin Rare and Unreleased Performances Rhino Atlantic 2 cds $15 plus $4 shipping. STILL SEALED

All shipped media; my paypal is allenlowe5@gmail.com

message me here or email me at same -

Edited by AllenLowe

25 minutes ago, AllenLowe said:

Ahmad Jamal Cross Country Tour 1958-1961 Chess  2 CDs   $13 plus $4 shipping. Mint condition.

(if you can sit through this much Jamal you are a hero and they should build you a statue)

I have that CD but would take the statue ...

p.s. try to listen to Israel Crosby and Vernel Fournier for a change

Edited by mikeweil

1 hour ago, felser said:

That Cecil Taylor set is foundational to any jazz collection.  Taylor, Jimmy Lyons, and Sunny Murray redefining creative music in real time at the Cafe Montmartre in 1962.

Yes. I'm buying this copy as a birthday gift to one of my best friends.

7 hours ago, AllenLowe said:

I'll do my best; Jamal's playing makes me want to run for my life. Wouldn't you like a second copy just in case of a National Emergency?

No thanks, I have the Mosaic box set, too 😊 

Listening to the whole box set would probably kill you, then, and I don't want to take responsibilty for that.

Edited by mikeweil

22 minutes ago, AllenLowe said:

I like it, I just don't listen to it much, and I have to reduce my baggage in anticipation of, if you'll pardon the expression, death,

I plan to leave one hell of a mess for whoever or whatever steps in.

I sometimes fantasize about having my estate sale while I'm still alive, and then showing up in disguise as a shopper, just to see who is fighting over what.

4 hours ago, Teasing the Korean said:

I plan to leave one hell of a mess for whoever or whatever steps in.

I sometimes fantasize about having my estate sale while I'm still alive, and then showing up in disguise as a shopper, just to see who is fighting over what.

well, my wife looks around at all my crap, and after what happened to me in the last few years, I figure I better get it together.

5 hours ago, Teasing the Korean said:

This seems to fall under 'be careful what you wish for' as it just might turn out to be more "I'll give you a dollar" than fights breaking out.