Blossom Dearie Boxed Set? Any inside info?

tranemonk

https://www.importcds.com/discover-who-i-am-blossom-dearie-in-london-the-fontana-years-1966-1-970/602448413222

Product Notes

Blossom Dearie - "Discover Who I Am: Blossom Dearie In London (The Fontana Years: 1966-1970)" / Discover Who I Am: Blossom Dearie In London (The Fontana Years 1966-1970) comprehensively documents the recordings this venerated yet enigmatic and under-appreciated pianist and singer-songwriter (1924-2009) made in the English capital. Remastered at Abbey Road Studios from the original analog sources, this Deluxe 6 CD boxset includes 27 previously unheard tracks, an extensive biographical essay and unseen photos.

Anybody got any more info than this?

I don't know what further info you need. I did not get the box, but I did get all the musical content, four UHQCD lp facsimile cds from Japan of the four lps and bonus tracks, and the two disc SHM-CD set of the unreleased material, all I don't have is the book. 

The mastering is VERY GOOD. The music is. .. well it depends how you feel about Blossom and how you feel about 'sixties jazzy singers doing current pop tunes. If that's your thing, you'll love this box. I really like Blossom and most of this works for me, some tracks I'm not crazy about.

Edited by jazzbo