Blindfold Test #10 Sign-up

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received the disc this morning, will drop the one for deus62 in the mailbox before noon - my wife wants breakfast with scrambled eggs and salmon on a sunny town square ....

I'm spinning it right now, and so far it's feast: I instantly recognized 4 of the first five tracks!

I got my disc yesterday.

Thanks!

Will listen to it ... now. :g

Cheers!

fear the teutonic woman!

0,1020,191412,00.jpg

.... especially if you live in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern .... :ph34r:

(for the non-German boarders: the name of the province with the town couw lives in)

This face almost spoiled my vacation on Rügen island sveral years ago, grinning from every lamppost before election Sunday.

Edited by mikeweil

Well, mine finally arrived, though I was a bit confused by the European postmark. Was mine shipped to Europe and then forwarded to the States? Or did it start out in Europe? (Not sure Rockefeller Center's location). And if it did, shouldn't it have been forwarded by an American distributor?

You wouldn't get the Amazon award for efficient shipping procedures! ;):P

Gave a listen to the first several cuts last night-hopefully will give it fuller attention today or tomorrow.

Well, mine finally arrived, though I was a bit confused by the European postmark. Was mine shipped to Europe and then forwarded to the States? Or did it start out in Europe? (Not sure Rockefeller Center's location). And if it did, shouldn't it have been forwarded by an American distributor?

You wouldn't get the Amazon award for efficient shipping procedures! ;):P

Dan, I'm located in Europe. The disc came directly from me. Let me nominate you for the wrong conclusion award 2004.