How's the weather?

I was up in the Midlands yesterday and it got better the further South you went.

I'd say that is generally true of England...and I don't just mean the weather! Though I might change south to south-west.

I will now be attacked by men with cloth caps and whippets!

It is 104 on my patio. Going up the street where a neighbor has a thermometer outside on his fence. Be right back!! Well that didn't work, his thermometer is also in the shade of a tree and is reading 104. But you can bet if you stand in the sun, you will burn. Whew!! :excl:

It is 104 on my patio. Going up the street where a neighbor has a thermometer outside on his fence. Be right back!! Well that didn't work, his thermometer is also in the shade of a tree and is reading 104. But you can bet if you stand in the sun, you will burn. Whew!! :excl:

Living in the good ol' Inland Empire has its drawbacks, don't it?

Living in the good ol' Inland Empire has its drawbacks, don't it?

You Betcha

Wow, it was 111 on my patio yesterday (Monday) and I didn't even make an entry. Today, it is still over 100 but I didn't even go outside. Decided to take advantage of Video On Demand TV. Saw Repo Men. Didn't know what to expect and was I surprised. They are not talking about cars in this movie.

BruceW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...