What Are You Watching

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/3/2022 at 5:02 AM, Referentzhunter said:

MV5BN2M1MzNkMjAtZWNmNy00NjA5LTk0MjAtYjkwOWYwZjliZGUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

On 9/4/2022 at 6:30 AM, Referentzhunter said:

MV5BNjE3NzU0NDctZTZjMi00OGE2LWFiOWMtNGZhMjQ1MmViNzZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDI3MDA5MDQ@._V1_.jpg

On 9/4/2022 at 6:46 AM, Referentzhunter said:

MV5BMjMwYjcwNWQtNTQ5YS00MzVlLTkxYzMtNDIwZWIxZTE4Zjg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

All 3 of these are incredible. 

On 9/2/2022 at 4:12 AM, Referentzhunter said:

MV5BYjNkMWVkYTUtYzUwZi00ZWI1LTg3MzktZjVkNDQxZjFhOTY1XkEy_005.jpg

This one made the rounds of some weird horror movie social media pages I follow and it’s on my list to watch. Never seen it and it’s almost like a “lost” movie at this point.

Being the trekkie that I am, I am really enjoying the animated series "Star Trek: Lower Decks" on Paramount+. The premise, if not obvious from the show title, is of life aboard a Federation starship for those who work in the lower decks. Considering how the shows have all concentrated on the members of the bridge staff, this humorous look at the rest of the crew's daily lives on a starship is pretty fun. The immediate and most obvious joke is that most of them wear red shirts. :)

During one episode, the ship is in dire trouble and while the captain and bridge crew fight to save the ship from oblivion, two of the crew from the lower decks are having a heart to heart as the windows in the background have scenes of a major battle with phazers flashing and stuff blowing up. I was laughing more at that scene than I should have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bluesnik said:

Yesterday I saw a very good movie about Bowie. Moonage Daydream it's called. Like one of his famous songs.

That's showing at the 2 semi-local art house theaters. I was going to see it today, but went to a concert (Matthew Shipp 4tet) instead.

Maybe this week.

• 3 weeks later...