Happy birthday, Son-of-a-Weizen!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday! Although I don't mean happy in the sense of blissfully ignorant, sleep-like, propaganda-fed, drooling T.V. zombie, denial anesthetized, pampered, bourgeois, too apathetic to think, instant gratification happy -- but a balanced, grateful, spiritually-conscious, community-supported, confident, impervious to corporate deceit, grounded, optimistic and lifelong kind of happy.

Up over and out.

Hey folks...thanks for the B'Day wishes! My wife placed a pre-order for the Bing set...so we're very happy! :cool: Chris, love the card w/Roosevelt. Coincidentally, while killing time this afternoon in the physician's office w/my 12-year old (follow up visit for an earlier broken nose) she decided that we should name all 44 presidents. Swell. :blink: After a nail biting 15 minutes, I still couldn't cough up several names -- Chester Arthur, Grover Cleveland and Millard Fillmore. :blush2: IQ points scattered to the wind. This never woulda happened when I was 49! :ph34r:

Hey folks...thanks for the B'Day wishes! My wife placed a pre-order for the Bing set...so we're very happy! :cool: Chris, love the card w/Roosevelt. Coincidentally, while killing time this afternoon in the physician's office w/my 12-year old (follow up visit for an earlier broken nose) she decided that we should name all 44 presidents. Swell. :blink: After a nail biting 15 minutes, I still couldn't cough up several names -- Chester Arthur, Grover Cleveland and Millard Fillmore. :blush2: IQ points scattered to the wind. This never woulda happened when I was 49! :ph34r:

A friend of mine has a 3 year old that can name ALL of the Presidents, in order, first and last name. Kinda freaks me out.

A friend of mine has a 3 year old that can name ALL of the Presidents, in order, first and last name. Kinda freaks me out.

But how will he do when you give him 3 days to study ......then quiz him on all the Jimmy Smith releases between '56-'58 including tracks, personnel & Japanese TOCJ catalogue numbers??? AH HA!!! ....that'll fix the little guy!!!!! sneaky-evil-smily.gif

But how will he do when you give him 3 days to study ......then quiz him on all the Jimmy Smith releases between '56-'58 including tracks, personnel & Japanese TOCJ catalogue numbers??? AH HA!!! ....that'll fix the little guy!!!!! sneaky-evil-smily.gif

:g

MG