It's a Wonderful Organissimo Board

ghost of miles

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But perhaps one of our members from a textile-rich area of the planet could help Mr. Anka & his guys get the shirts they need at a price they can afford?

Seems like that would be the Organissimoistic thing to do, help a brother out in need and all that...

But perhaps one of our members from a textile-rich area of the planet could help Mr. Anka & his guys get the shirts they need at a price they can afford?

Seems like that would be the Organissimoistic thing to do, help a brother out in need and all that...

Unless you are in the band, no shirts for nobody. :ph34r:

Dude, he's a guy.

I'm aware of that, but you did mention he had many irons warmed up, so I assumed they were ready to go. As Chuck points out, there are many shirts to be ironed. I really don't care who does the ironing as long as it's not me. Not that I don't and can't but my lady here has spoiled me and it would be tough to go back to the way things used to be. Plus, she could use a break and since you were offering up Rod for the task, I figured I'd float it out there. :cool:

Now, on to Paul Anka. Yes it is true, his people would probably not want my shirts and yeah, unless he has a shiny new Rowenta, I have no use for him.

I have an Anka and shirts question though.

Obviously the guys in the band did get shirts, but who did the ironing?

I mean could you imagine what would have happened if the guys in the band had wrinkled shirts? :unsure:

Edited by catesta