What is your typical morning meal?

During the working week, i get up early and don't feel like eating at all: i'll usually just have a cup of tea and might have a small plain biscuit/cookie just to get something in my stomach. I then usually have a cup of coffee when i get to work and then a banana at around 10:00am.

On weekends or days off, i'll usually make myself some white toast and coffee. Sometimes my wife will make me french toast (my favourite) or eggs (either bene, scrambled or soft boiled) with a little bacon; that seems to come and go in phases.

3 scrambled eggs; sausages and/or bacon and/or ham; buttered toast; 3 large pancakes with butter and maple syrup (some of it gets on the eggs); and a chocolate milk.

When I wake from the dream, I have one banana; a half cup of granola; and a cup of Crystal Lightâ„¢ lemonade (+ assorted meds, vitamins and supplements).

In the never ending search for an effective diet, I eat every couple of hours. By 8 AM I've had a cup of yogurt (none of that over-hyped greek stuff, Publix makes a fine low fat product. Parenthetically, Coltrane gets to lick the cup and I always leave some extra in there. His favorites are blueberry and Lemon Chiffon.

Around 10 or 10:30 I have a bowl of plain cheerios with a sliced banana.

3 scrambled eggs; sausages and/or bacon and/or ham; buttered toast; 3 large pancakes with butter and maple syrup (some of it gets on the eggs); and a chocolate milk.

When I wake from the dream, I have one banana; a half cup of granola; and a cup of Crystal Lightâ„¢ lemonade (+ assorted meds, vitamins and supplements).

Funny.

***I'm interested in the recipe Larry.

Take two scoops of (ideally) freshly ground coffee (or however much it takes to brew a good strong cup for you) cover the ground coffee with water in a one cup metal measuring cup or pot and boil the coffee-water mixture on the stove, making sure that it doesn't boil over. Meanwhile, place a fine-enough mesh strainer over your coffee mug and when the coffee-water mixture begins to boil, pour it through the strainer, leaving the grounds in the strainer as the coffee essence drips into the mug. Then pour enough milk to fill the mug through the grounds that are still in the strainer, remove the strainer, dump out the grounds, and put the mug filled with the coffee essence/milk combo in a microwave and heat to taste -- about 1:40 does the trick with good-sized coffee mug for me. The results are like rocket fuel. Of course, all this only makes sense if you like a coffee-milk mixture. A sprinkle of cinnamon in the bottom of the mug before you begin can be nice. If all this sounds complicated, I do it rapidly and often more or less in my sleep.

The idea of boiling coffee, I've been told, is regarded as barbaric by the French, but this method was taught to me by a talented female violinist who spent a good many years in Finland.

Lunch, usually. If I eat a breakfast meal at all, it'll be before bed the night before.

Same here. Given a choice of "breakfast" or "more sleep", it's not even close.

Dude, I work from ho,me. Anybody think that being to work by 8 means you can't wake up until 7:59 ain't never worked from home.