Happy Birthday BERIGAN

Having recently been the recipient of a very nice b-day thread, I'll start this one off.

Happy Birthday to a long-time veteran of this as well as the BNBB! :party: I'll look forward to reading what I 'spect will be some interesting birthday wishes for one of our more enigmatic members. :rfr:ph34r::alien:

PISCES RULE BABY! :tup

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised when I found my own birthday thread a few weeks back. I was on vacation/busy when the thread was current. I found the thread after my birthday had expired.

So, Happy B-Day Berigan. It's been fun. If I remember correctly, you posted lots of funny shit during the last couple of days of the BNBB. I remember reading the posts and laughing my freaking ass off.

Cheers from Tucson, Arizona. :party:

Thanks everyone!!!! :)

Not too exciting a birthday...yet! My poor parents! :( When I was younger, it was what do you want for your Birthday son? Why, money to buy some springs for my car! Or the front seat recovered (Old car nut I am!) Mom hated that...later, it was jazz cds "But son, you buy them all the time from Borders! Don't you have enough already?" Silly Mom! :lol: Dad understood a bit better since his used to be a big jazz fan, and has hundreds of ol' big band/Vocal lps. But today is a new day, I have broadened my horizons, I no longer put a false set of parameters on my desires.....

I asked for dual exausts to be installed on my '70 Buick Wildcat! :rolleyes: Let's see what she'll do the 1/4 mile in now that the 455 will be able to breathe! Plus, better fuel economy, the real reason of course.

What kind of jazz fan am I, anyway? I could have gotten a Mosiac, perhaps a select as well for what that cost. :angry:

I shall mull that over as I have a nice thick steak at Outback tonight. :tup

If you have ever wondered what other wonderful people were born the same day I was, wonder no more!

Famous Birthdays; Phil Lesh ( Grateful Dead), Mike Love (The Beach Boys), Judd Hirsch (Taxi), Sly Stone, Fabio, Howard Scott (War), Dee Snider (Twisted Sister), Bret Michaels (Poison), Mark Hoppus (Blink 182), Terence Trent D'Arby, Harry James, Samuel "Lightnin" Hopkins, Jimmy Swaggart.

Macdonald Carey as well!

Happy Birthday Berrigan! I recommend the bloomin' onion at Outback's.

So what jazz album are you buying yourself if you're not going to be given one???

Well...It is getting harder to justify buying more jazz cds. I have a lot of jazz cds already(I mean my collection is big, it is 1/1000 the size on Lon's! ;) )But when sanity loses it's grip on me in a few weeks.... most likely the Boswell sisters , vol 4, and 5.....I was going to get some of those el-cheapo 10 cd box sets from Past Perfect that run 30 bucks, like the Lester Young set, Coleman Hawkins...damn...why didn't I spend 30 bucks??? Oh no...it is happening again!!!!!

Happy Birthday!

Maybe you should ask for one of these as a gift....

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

pontiac72.jpg

Oh yeah! :tup Need to find my a sugar Mama! :w

You like Cougars right? There is a european Muscle car mag called Crome and Flames :rolleyes: That has a sweet '70 RX7 convertible that someone owns in Austria!!!