Top Posters In This Topic

• sidewinder

• paul secor

• clifford_thornton

• jeffcrom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, chewy-chew-chew-bean-benitez said:

**ill tell u what im -NOT- listening to rt now, is Herb Wong's test pressing of Charisma that blue note-liberty sent him to do the liner notes for.  it was 7AM and there were 4 bids at 34 dollars and 9 seconds left i bid 120 and it was immediately rejected w/ my next option being 167 and some guy won it for 166.  it was my one opportunity in life to have the worlds 1st copy of Charisma, and i f'd it up

///let me add when he died, this is the one record i was wondering about.  ive been waiting all this time.  its just a little part of history, its not the end of the world i didnt get it, but it would of been nice to be the person to hold on to it

It's not that good in my opinion. Do you need a copy?

17 hours ago, chewy-chew-chew-bean-benitez said:

-------

**ill tell u what im -NOT- listening to rt now, is Herb Wong's test pressing of Charisma that blue note-liberty sent him to do the liner notes for.  it was 7AM and there were 4 bids at 34 dollars and 9 seconds left i bid 120 and it was immediately rejected w/ my next option being 167 and some guy won it for 166.  it was my one opportunity in life to have the worlds 1st copy of Charisma, and i f'd it up

///let me add when he died, this is the one record i was wondering about.  ive been waiting all this time.  its just a little part of history, its not the end of the world i didnt get it, but it would of been nice to be the person to hold on to it

A bargain. With Ella F. Pablos going for $200 I would have put 'Charisma' down for a $k at least..:rolleyes: