Organissimo (dry) t-shirt contest

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John has done it! Circle on the front, full shit on the back. Way to go.

Bill, get to work.

Agreed - put me down. Large or maybe XL.

I'm also in favor of the small, unadorned circle on the front, and the large image-with-text on the back.

Edited by gdogus

post-2-1086993286.jpg

I'd say white or grey. I dig long-sleeved tees too, but I don't want to be a troublemaker. ;)

=====

I also like Noj's design (in fact, I was going to give him a shout out if he hadn't beaten me here). You guys are talented! If more than one design became popular here, I'd buy one of each for sure.

Nice work couw and Noj. Not to nitpick, but the inside of the circle should be this color (in hex): DCDCE6

When I designed the logo I was thinking of the trio. The inside color represents the organ, the foundation of the organ trio, the orange is the guitar, the complement to the organ, and the purple is the drums, the rhythm, which encircles all.

Deep, eh? Yeah, man. ;)

Anyway, it has to be three separate colors.

Also, should the actual forums be mentioned somewhere? Or is it better to leave it un-explained and then have people ask you about it? "What the hell is ORGASMO?"

As you do this keep in mind the purpose. We need people to see that its a Jazz forum and its URL without asking for info. There will be over 400 people at the Jazz Workshop and there is no way Uncle Skid and I can answer question from all of them.

To see a sample of what can be done go here. Just don't order any of these.

As you do this keep in mind the purpose. We need people to see that its a Jazz forum and its URL without asking for info. There will be over 400 people at the Jazz Workshop and there is no way Uncle Skid and I can answer question from all of them.

To see a sample of what can be done go here. Just don't order any of these.

Is that a th..th....th...thong I see? B)

Bill,

Definitely need to get some of the lady style tees made up. Either the tank tops or the lower neck lines with the shorter sleaves. My lady wants me to order a few for her.