Fred Anderson

EKE BBB

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the details, sad news indeed, he was scheduled to play last thursday with Drake and Parker, but he was replaced by Kidd Jordan without much of an explanation. Tonight during the gig, Ken Vandermark informed us that he was in a Hospital but without giving details either about his condition.

Get well Mr Anderson.

No real updates in this Trib piece, though the outlook (from my reading) seems somewhat grimmer: http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/music/ct-live-0622-jazz-20100621,0,213782.column The piece mostly focuses on what might happen to the Velvet Lounge down the road. Sounds like this is the year to go to the After Fest gigs if you are so inclined.

I'll have to try to fix the link later. The editor is acting all funky.

Edited by ejp626

No real updates in this Trib piece, though the outlook (from my reading) seems somewhat grimmer: http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/music/ct-live-0622-jazz-20100621,0,213782.column The piece mostly focuses on what might happen to the Velvet Lounge down the road. Sounds like this is the year to go to the After Fest gigs if you are so inclined.

I'll have to try to fix the link later. The editor is acting all funky.

Link to Trib story. Hopefully that works. Thanks, ejp626.

Edited by papsrus

• 13 years later...