AAJ / Organissimo / JC

EKE BBB

No, not really. (biting the tongue, that is)

I've gone on record before as not really feeling comfortable personally with AAJ, but I've also gone on record as having respect for their thing in spite of that.

Truthfully, I'm not comfortable with otherboardbashing overall. If there's a specific matter that irks me, I can speak out on that, but the generalized "hey look at us, ain't we da'bomb" thing is to me like those damn temporary spares - useful, barely, in a crisis, but disaterous to drive on for any duration, or at regular speeds.

Edited by JSngry

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but I don't feel right about going into a place I don't regularly contribute to just to complaining about it, either...

Really, I'm happy doing what I do where I do it, and what others do elsewhere is really of little or no concern to me. Unless there's blatant fraud or exploitation involved, I'm usually quite content to let the parallel universes stay that way and allow nature to take it's course. When I stray from that principal, and I do sometimes, it's to my detriment, I think.

Fair enough.

Though it does beg the question as to why one should feel the need to complain about a board one does not contribute to.

Human nature, I suppose. We all like to grumble about something.

Who'd want to live in a world that had nothing you could complain about? :D

Edited by alankin

Fair enough.

Though it does beg the question as to why one should feel the need to complain about a board one does not contribute to.

The thought of a world with nothing to grumble about gets me so angry. I have to say...

Fair enough.

What would Chuck do with his time?!

And his excess urine?

:g

If I can say it...

When Organissimo is down and we´re at AAJ, I would suggest to all our BIG O mates, not to limit themselves to post in the "Other jazz website and jazz resources" with stuff like... "when will organissimo, OUR REAL HOME, be back?" or "how I miss organissimo!".

I think it´s unpolite, and you all can contribute a lot to that other BB!

Now I shut up! B-)

If I can say it...

When Organissimo is down and we´re at AAJ, I would suggest to all our BIG O mates, not to limit themselves to post in the "Other jazz website and jazz resources" with stuff like... "when will organissimo, OUR REAL HOME, be back?" or "how I miss organissimo!".

I think it´s unpolite, and you all can contribute a lot to that other BB!

Now I shut up! B-)

:tup

100%

I'm sure that's why Mike shut that thread down and I don't blame him for it.

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Good to be here.

I'm not the boob Chaney. I'm the new and improved Chaney with 40% less fat, fewer calories, no cholesterol but with all the flavor you've come to expect. (The remaining calories are still empty calories, though. And the flavor? Still icon8.gif)

:blink:

Hey, aren't you the guy who used to be Chaney?

I don't seriously believe that anyone would willingly admit to being me, including me. But as I have no choice...

It's a dirty job but...