Curious Fact About Non Posting Members

Brad

This strikes me as odd but we have 206 members who have never posted, not even once. Yes, that's correct, they joined but have never posted. I can understand that over time, you may get involved with other things and not have enough time to visit the Board but not posting once? It's unusual, to say the least.

Well, I have posted twice since I joined, but for some very curious reason (or misfortune) I am not quick enough. If I find out I have something smart and intelligent to say I find out that someone have said the exact same thing before I got the chance.

I do like to lurk around so please don't do anything violent to me.

Well, I have posted twice since I joined, but for some very curious reason (or misfortune) I am not quick enough. If I find out I have something smart and intelligent to say I find out that someone have said the exact same thing before I got the chance.

Hey - I was just going to say that. :P

Doesn't stop anyone else ;):g

Feel free to pile on!

BTW, it doesn't have to be "smart and intelligent" --just look at the Politics thread B-) [Ph yeah, I include myself in that :rolleyes: ]

Doesn't stop anyone else ;):g

Feel free to pile on!

BTW, it doesn't have to be "smart and intelligent" --just look at the Politics thread B-) [Ph yeah, I include myself in that :rolleyes: ]

Word!

;)

If making intelligent posts was a must, my post count would be at least a couple dozen lower. :g

Post away guys! :tup

Bertrand, that's some funny stuff. :lol:

Hey - I was just going to say that. :P

As someone who ran out of anything valuable to say a LONG time ago... :P

I urge you (all) to join in the fun. :g

We'd love to get to know you.

BTW, it doesn't have to be "smart and intelligent" --just look at the Politics thread B-)

I was told that the politics forum is where all the nutters hang out. I've never even looked there. Maybe other nutters also hang out on the discography forum but a different kind of nutter entirely. (I include myself :) ) Nothing wrong with being a nutter anyway.

Could the phantom members who never, or rarely, post be alter egos of other, more active, members? How many members have more than one identity here? Not me!

Could the phantom members who never, or rarely, post be alter egos of other, more active, members? How many members have more than one identity here? Not me!

Ok, I admit it. I'm really both Jim Sangrey and Chuck Nessa :g

Have you thought of therapy? :rolleyes::lol:;)

Thanks Lon (and brownie too)!

Hope you have great relaxing holidays.

Glad to see you still around Lon....

My brother who knows me too well, sent me a nice disc of some growlin' Earl Bostic for X-mas.....heavy helpings of full strength cheese.

Bostic and "Flamingo" thats my day so far.

Di

Ok, I admit it. I'm really both Jim Sangrey and Chuck Nessa :g

Have you thought of therapy? :rolleyes::lol:;)

That's what this board is for!