Yourmusic.com corner

Big Al

Did the invoice that came with the box show Newk's Time as being included as well? If so, then they messed up when packaging it. If it doesn't show on the invoice, then it should be on its way separately.

On my most recent shipment a disc was missing, and it showed on the invoice as being included in that shipment. So I went to their website, let them know, and they quickly responded and said the disc was being sent to me. This was only about 2 days ago, so hopefully it will show up on Mon/Tues. But they responded quickly and seemed very eager to resolve their mistake...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After having everything on Backorder for quite a while, the logjam broke and nearly everything shipped. Unfortunately, they showed up in about 6 different boxes on the same day. :rolleyes: My wife was, er , aghast B-)

The Jack Johnson box and Seven Steps box look like the regular comemrcial editions. I also plunked for the Rollins set, which I couldn't pass up at that price. Plus some other stuff :ph34r:

Apparently, the cure for slumping CD sales is-- Cut the price :excited:

No, Leeway, it wasn't on the shipping invoice. I don't know where it is. I sent a form to customer service tonight. Coincidentally, as soon as I typed that last post, I received an email confirming shipment of the rest of my order, sans Duke Ellington Foreground and Background. Oh well. I was looking forward to those. Still on backorder. I still have hope.

No, Leeway, it wasn't on the shipping invoice. I don't know where it is. I sent a form to customer service tonight. Coincidentally, as soon as I typed that last post, I received an email confirming shipment of the rest of my order, sans Duke Ellington Foreground and Background. Oh well. I was looking forward to those. Still on backorder. I still have hope.

I think that was Aggie who mentioned the shipping invoice.

Well my Seven Steps order came today  - 5 days after I ordered it. Pretty good turn  around time. One small problem though. Instead of the Seven Steps box they sent the Jack Johnson box. :huh:  I already have the JJ box or else I would keep it and ask for a refund.

Now let's see how long it takes them to remedy the situation.....

Just got a phone call from my wife. She says that the 7 Steps box arrived in today's mail. Wahoo!!

B-)

When my first order arrived on the 15th, the jewel box case was cracked. So I emialed them for a free replacement.

Isn't it funny that in eight years of BMG membership this never happened to me, and on the very first Your Music order it happened?

Anyway, the replacement arrived today, and it is a 2-CD single-width model.

Just got a phone call from my wife. She says that the 7 Steps box arrived in today's mail. Wahoo!!

B-) :tup B-) :tup B-)

:rhappy: me too me too me too me too!!!!! :rhappy:

My Seven Steps box also arrived today! I finally gave in and joined a week ago, at the $5.99 price. I figured the $4.99 deal is probably long gone, and if it did come back, I could try the email thing mentioned earlier in this thread.

The box set, plus the first item in my queue (Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus) shipped one day after ordering, and both arrived today with no screw-ups. Aw Yeah!!