What's for Dinner?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got home late from tuning and didn't get to the store for fresh asparagus, nor did I have the energy to make garlic mashed redskin potatoes, so I just whipped up some egg noodles for the beef medallions with mushrooms and green beans.

It was still delicious!

dinner.jpg

You need about 800% more green beans. :ph34r:

Well, I got home late from tuning and didn't get to the store for fresh asparagus, nor did I have the energy to make garlic mashed redskin potatoes, so I just whipped up some egg noodles for the beef medallions with mushrooms and green beans.

It was still delicious!

dinner.jpg

You need about 800% more green beans. :ph34r:

I think they're just a prop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let me guess, they didn't stay sealed?

No, the dough she used just didn't cut it. I'm not sure what it was, but it was not so good and not from scratch.

Tonight we had my sister, her 18-month old daughter, and her husband over for dinner. I made a pork roast with a neat glaze I found online (sugar, vinegar, water, soy sauce, and a little corn starch to thicken... yum!), mashed potatoes, and brussell sprouts with bacon. It was super yummy. For dessert, homemade apple pie made by yours truly.

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday was cooking frenzy day, as I made a pot of tomato sauce, chicken cutlet parmigiana, spaghetti, steak pizziola(sp) and sauteed okra, all in 90 minutes.

Yesterday was chicken with potatoes and carrots, an heirloom tomato salad and a cheeseburger for my son.

Tonight is chicken with broccolli, peppers, celery and snow peas in the wok with some brown rice.

• 3 weeks later...